General Assembly is the annual gathering of Unitarian Universalists, where we conduct the business of the Association, explore the theological underpinnings of our faith, and lean fully into our mission and principles.
Join us June 21 – 25, 2023 online or in-person in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Most GA events will take place at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA. Google map
- More about traveling to Pittsburgh
- Registration is open. Financial support is available.
- The 2023 General Assembly Program Book has been posted.
- The 2023 Business Agenda for delegates has been posted.
- View the 2023 General Assembly Schedule to see the lineup of informative workshops, inspirational worship services, and more!
- Thank you to our 2023 General Assembly Sponsors
- View our 2023 General Assembly Exhibitor
Participants will have the option of attending GA in person in Pittsburgh, PA, or by virtual participation online. All General Assembly (GA) registrants will have access to the GA event app, which combines multiple modes of participant engagement. Registrants are able to watch and ask questions in live sessions including workshops and business sessions (mini-assemblies, hearings, etc.)
Delegates will use the GA Delegate Platform to participate in GA Business remotely. The platform will allow delegates to propose amendments in live business sessions, participate in discussions, and vote in General Sessions. Delegates must be registered for GA in order to participate.